Anxiety in the morning

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
Racer23

Re: Anxiety in the morning

Post by Racer23 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:50 pm

I also take the goodday pills, and though I have only been on them a few weeks I think i am starting to notice the changes in my mood. right away I noticed a change in my energy.
Sometimes I get the morning anxiety but I have noticed that it is usually related to anticipatory anxiety, something for things that are a bit in the furture, not necessarily right then.

emiy

mmejias35

Post by mmejias35 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:51 pm

I too wake up with anxiety and i also believe that my brain anticipates what i have to do the whole day subconsiously. I try not to be in the bathroom too much cause i feel that i will become dehydrated! But i am getting better and I have been telling myself good things about myself and listening to the cds a few times a week and the relaxation cd. That relaxation cd really helps! One day i listened to it 3 times in a row and i felt so relaxed. I just started taking the Good Day vitamins. I never really take vitamins cause i can't really swallow big pills. Again, another mental complex. But i feel better about doing something that is helping me. You will get through this. We ALL will. I have faith in us. I am ready to be free from worrying. :D

neojibwa

Post by neojibwa » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:42 pm

I also get anxiety in the morning. It is as if I wake up and my body starts to tingle and then I start to feel like I need to vomit. So I understand what everyone else is going though. My anxiety made me go from 160 lbs to 130 in about two weeks. Not the best thing for your body, but I have been keeping a small book by my side and when I wake up I write down three things I am grateful for. I belly breath and then I just make myself get out of bed and start moving! It is like the book said and it helps. I also take the vitamins and have seen a difference so I will continue with those. I have also noticed something that I never put together. Some of my nauseousness is from allergies and the drainage from my nasal cavity. If I take a sudifed in the evening, it helps in the morning. Does this help anyone else in the morning?

neojibwa

mickey4

Post by mickey4 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:12 pm

This seems to be a tough one for me. I'm new to this program before i started it, for a couple weeks my anxiety was almost gone I barely felt it. Now for some reason its ramping up again im not sleeping well and wake up just full of anxiety im exhausted. gonna try Tylenol pm or melatonin to get some decent sleep. I usually don't have trouble sleeping but my house is so stressful lately. The cats seem to be fighting waking me up,my Fiance's Dad is living with us he has Kidney failure and the doctors don't give him more than 6 months so shes trying to take care of him and stressing out about it (which I don't blame her. but she swears she can handle it, but im not sure) So it seems like the whole house is one big bad mood Im having trouble staying positive. Sorry to go off like this its the first time Ive ever really sat sown and wrote about my house. Like with many im finding out its a daily struggle.

luvu4u2003

Post by luvu4u2003 » Mon May 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Does anyone who has heart palpitations take those vitamins? I also take xanax, would that interfere with them? My doc prescribed me prozac, i really dont want to take it.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”