Just started this week.

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Jan82

Post by Jan82 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:04 am

Hello everyone! I just started this week and kind of anxious and very and for some reason I feel a bit more anxious. I been dealing with this for about 8 years now which I feel that I have missed on the best years of my life. I have anxiety about everything! it's hard to go to the store, drive and even sit on my own home. It's just hard to do anything! I have my husband that hopefully will be getting a kidney transplant very soon and that is not helping at all. I'm afraid of just stepping in that huge confusing hospital and sitting there for God knows how long. I have to go get tested to see If I'm compatible with him. I'm a 27years old and I can't believe I have let this get so bad. Hope to hear from any one starting out or having any good information or ideas here.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Hello, I have just started today actually and I am super excited! I have been on the roller coaster for 10 years now and I'm ready to get off and maybe onto another ride lol. I just want to do things in life that I see my family and friends and even boyfriend doing. It seems so easy for them and I just want my life back! I am 24 years old and I would love to start to travel!! I just listened to the 1st session and did the workbook. The relaxation cd I can see being a helpful tool as well. Have you done the 1st session yet?? How do you feel about this program??

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Hi, yes I started this Tuesday and I have found a little difficult to do the relaxation tape, for some reason I have a million things going through my mind when I'm listening to it. I tend to think very negatively from time to time, but I try to stay posetive and hope & pray that all this will change very soon. I'm with you, I see how simple things are so difficult for me to do and some times I don't even do them. Good luck to you keep me up dated and how the program is going for you. :)

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”