In my second week....

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Aperkins

In my second week....

Post by Aperkins » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Hello everyone, Just started my second week and I sure am learning alot about myself. Lots of work but It will be worth it!

Iwillbebetter

Re: In my second week....

Post by Iwillbebetter » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 am

It's pretty amazing the things we learn about ourselves. Scary but amazing also!! Yes it will deffinately be worth it!! Glad you are here!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

LyndaLu

Re: In my second week....

Post by LyndaLu » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Aperkins: Welcome ! I am restarting the program and I am also working on my second
week. I am putting way more effort into it this time than the first time around. Just take
little baby steps and make small changes in your daily life and you will begin to see
improvement. I went out today and participated in two workshops at a local Workforce
Connection Center and I was so happy that I did, even though it was tough to get
going this morning and to get out and just do it. I bought Lucinda's book today and I am going
to start reading it this week too. Keep in touch with us on your progress, we will be here.
Lynda :)

onelove

I want my life back!

Post by onelove » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:23 pm

I am just starting this program and im hoping this will work i have tried everything im sick of living anxious, scared worried all the time!!!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”