My First Week

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
doug_jp

My First Week

Post by doug_jp » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Hello,
This is my first week with the program. I currently live in a state of constant fear, fear of loosing my job, fear of loosing my marriage and just plain fear of leaving the house most days. After looking over some of the material in the program and some research outside the program ,I am looking forward to living my life and not fearing every moment.

I am planning on posting something every week in hopes that i may be able to look back and see the progress I've made and hopefully inspire others who are where I am now.

I know that it is going to take work but I have hope now.

Wish me luck, everyone! :geek:

gtgrace

Re: My First Week

Post by gtgrace » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi, This is my first week, I hope you are still working on the sessions. Fear can cripple us and keep us from living the life we were given to live. I pray my friend that fear is overtaken by force and your thoughts will be healing to you and your mind and enjoy your job, family, home and friends. Hope to hear from you soon. God Blesses and strengthens. :)

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”