I need help fast!!

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
tiffywebb

I need help fast!!

Post by tiffywebb » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 pm

I am going through a very hard time now and have for months;( I have had ms since 2008 and it has been a very rough road for me but I wont go into details. I have a four yr old son and I dont know if my major depression is causing the problems that I am having mentally or the ms?? I have no interest in anything anymore, when I watch tv it is like staring at pictures cause nothing registers. I am very short tempered and dont care at all what I look like which is not me by any means. I have a hard time focusing and I fear that because of my depression I am only making my ms much worse!! It is very hard for me to talk to my husband, child, or just anyone because I dont know what to say and I never smile;( Any comments would help because I dont want to be admitted somwhere if I can somehow help myself. Will this help me or am I beyond help??
:( :(

mj44

Re: I need help fast!!

Post by mj44 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

you know tiff first breath...slowly inhale threw ur nose for 2 seconds.one one thousand 2 one thousand.............then exhale threw ur mouth for 4 seconds one one thousand 2 one thousand 3 one thousand 4 thousand.....ok....now tiff i could only imagine what ur goin threw...but from what i understand depression is a symptom of ms......but u just started the program and this program can help with anxiety and depression....it can give u the tools to manage these problems....i am the same way...i used to be so funny and outgoin and im fighting my way back....god has a plan for us all...and im so sorry u have m.s i will pray for u....but it seems like u want to fight and ur on the right start

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”