Hi newbies - I'm new too.

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Meter Maid

Post by Meter Maid » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:05 am

Hey all. Meter Maid here. New to the program and I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for myself.

Been a long couple of years and I'm anxious to get back on my feet.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:43 am

Hello and welcome

I guess all we can do is work hard at the program---it obviously works so best wishes and good for us for taking this huge step on the road to beating this thing. B :)

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:20 am

I AM CERTAINLY A NEW BABY. WILL THIS REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I AM ALONE AND SCARED.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:30 am

Hi Rosalinda. Congratulations for taking the step to a happier life. I'm new too - almost to week 3 and it's making a difference in my life already. Sometimes we just do not give ourselves enough credit - taking on this Program is a very courageous step and although it may not be a walk in the park - it sure has to be better than what we're currently experiencing. I'm happy for you and you'll overcome I just know you will. Have a good day - its only anxiety or stress or whatever it is for you and it will get better. bfn. Laura

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:43 am

HI LAURA'S JOY IS COMING BACK. FOR SO LONG I WANTED TO EXPERIENCE JOY, HAPPINESS. NOT WHEN I GET A GOOD GRADE THEN, IT DISCIPATE. BUT LONG TERM. I WILL TRY TO BE OPTIMISTIC.THANKS FOR RETURNING THE POST. I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO. I MEAN NOONE. MEN WANTS SEX, NOT YOUR HEART. SO I SHUT UP, BUT THE PAIN COMES OUT IN OTHER WAYS. THANKS ALOT ROSALINDA

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:34 pm

Last post was the 13th. Its the 18th now. Is anybody out there?

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”