Anxiety symptoms

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Jan1971

Post by Jan1971 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:13 am

Hi everyone,
I have noticed that I feel really hot and flushed and my stomach gets "burpy" after I take my new birth control pill. I've been on a a different variety of the pill forever and suspect I'm having some anxiety over the "new brand" part. Are feeling hot, flushed, and burpy symptoms of anxiety?

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:04 am

Jan, yes anxiety can cause all kinds of symptoms. I tend to get burpy when I am having anxiety, almost like a nervous thing. And also might be a side effect from the new birth control you are taking also, that will probably go away. Anxiety is strange how it can cause all these strange symptoms. I have a ton of symptoms but it would take me all day to type them. Hang in there and maybe talk to your Doctor about these symptoms as well because it could be the birth control pill but my guess is its anxiety symptoms, maybe your anxious about taking that new pill. Well you take care..
Gina

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”