Hi, Everyone. I am just starting the first week of this program

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Thanks Disney Girl,
I appreciate your encouragement?how about continuing to write.?

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:52 pm

I found it hard to stay on task to start the program I am such a controller that I must have completed 20 tasks while trying to get through the first cd. I finally made it however, and the cd was worth all the stop and go's I put it through. It was a wealth of information. This is my first day.

Carolyn Dickman

Post by Carolyn Dickman » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:57 am

Hi everyone i just started this week. and I am finding that i feel like i am actually living again. it does take some work to catch my and watch my thoughts. I am a very negative thinker. I think I am more depressed and anxiety is my 2nd level and yes i have had panic attacks and just listening to the first cd made me realize my first immobilizing attack was in frist grade. It gripped me with fear i was terrified and confussed. My parents had non healthy ways to cope so i learned to cope from them and learned wrong coping as i grew up and just lived. I had to cry and grieve the first day because it was like coming our of denial. I can't believe how long i have yes me done this to myself. But I see the light its dim but its there. YIPPY

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”