I Just Started the program.

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Mom of 6

Post by Mom of 6 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:01 pm

BigMike,
Yes, I have a wonderful anti-depressant finally. It's the EMSAM patch which is an MAOI. I've been through several, but this is the one for me. Good luck with your doctor and with your addiction. You are on the right road, and I'm so proud for you! Bev
"O God, you are my God. Earnestly I seek you;my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is BETTER than life,my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name, I will lift up my hands." Psalms 63

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:40 pm

Hang in there Big Mike....the program will work for you.....just do everything it tells you to do. I've only been in it for 3 weeks, and I can tell the breathing and relaxation techniques are helping. I'll be praying for you....God will make a way for you, me, and the rest so we can be the type of people we need to be. Hang in there, and keep the faith.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”