New Girl @ Stress:)

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
NewGirl@midwest

New Girl @ Stress:)

Post by NewGirl@midwest » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 am

Just started session 1:

Wow " you are the one scaring yourself, only you can calm yourself down " Like that ~

I have had A&D for 20 years !!! It started in the second grade when the teacher would call on me. It runs in my family on both sides (very genetic). I am tired of just dealing with it, and of the different medications that make you tired or fat.
Im on a antidepressant + xanas but that is just a temp fix or quick fix. I see no longterm or CURE with drugs.
So I am a strong girl and smart but I just hope I can be patient and finish all of the program without being lazy or too busy or bored ~ Wish me luck everybody ~

stelo63

Re: New Girl @ Stress:)

Post by stelo63 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Good luck to you! I just started the program myself and am very motivated to not give up or get bored - which is what I typically do. I have had A&D and panic for over 10 years, life is sometimes a struggle, more so now as I get a little older. After watching the bonus DVD and the DVD for session #1 I am encouraged to continue on. I wish you the best!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”