Drops that helped me

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
minanyc

Drops that helped me

Post by minanyc » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello Everyone
Today i was feeling anxious and stressed and i remembered that a year and a half ago i was doing even worst, and remembered i use to come in this website to release my frustrations and seek uplifting ideas. Well i got one for you.
I use to depend always on my sister and my boyfriend to be home so i dont do anything by myself because i was anxious and had panic attacks. Being alone was one of them. It was so great to read posts from miss T Bones, it use to give me courage.
Well today i am here to give courage. Anxiety is not totally over with, but i dont let it scare me and i know practice makes perfect. I am being kinder to myself, dont think so badly of myself and above all i am finding unconditional love for myself.
i went to a homeopathic doctor and he gave me this drops that are called Fields of Flowers, google it, its such a great thing.
He told me to take 6 drops under my tongue and keep it there for 30 seconds and then swallow, when you are feeling a panic or anxiety coming, or anything upleasant for that matter, even sadness or anger.
Every morning when i wake up i have a mantra and when i go to sleep. I say: I TOTALY AND COMPLETELY LOVE AND TRUST MYSELF NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME OF ANYTHING IS AND MY SECOND MANTRA IS: I AM MY SAFE PLACE I AM SAFE NO MATTER WHERE I AM, I DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE BUT ME. I started working out, doing Zumba Classes, lots of fun. I asked friends neighbours if they wanted to join me, and sure enough i did find friends to workout with. Get out there and do something you like and something that is good for you. That is what is helping me. I had a anxiety episode 3 days ago, i was talking myself out of negative thinking and reasuring myself, and sure enough i overcame that situation.
One important thing: promise yourself never to feel sorry for yourself, because you are not a victim, you are strong and full of life, otherwise you wouldnt have helped yourself and found the program. You can do it. I was were you are and i am doing much better. I tell myself, god wouldnt put me in this position if he thought i cant handle it, so slowly but surely handle it.
Wish you a speedy recovery. God loves you and he is there, be there too. :)

Paisleegreen

Re: Drops that helped me

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Thanks for your posting. Good Mantras!

AshleyZ

Re: Drops that helped me

Post by AshleyZ » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:27 pm

hey are u doing ok now?

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”