Hi, Everyone. I am just starting the first week of this program

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
G From LB

Post by G From LB » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:42 am

Hi everyone I am a single male in my 40's. I have struggled with anxiety most of my life and depression. I am hoping that this program will help me eliminate the strong anxiety that I have been dealing with most of my life. I am finding it daunting getting started with this program,but am managing to make progress.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Hi G!

I agree, it can be a daunting task and once you get started it can either seem easier or harder but the key is to stick with it. Just taking this first step puts all of us one step ahead. I've really been struggling of late and today has been one of the best days I've had in weeks. For once, I'm not dreading tomorrow and the anxiety it might bring. Instead, I say bring it on...I can handle it! Hang tough...we can all do this. ;)

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:55 am

Hi G

Like you, I too am just starting out and it's scarey but I say, good for us for doing this. Doing this program is a big step and I think we should be very proud of ourselves for sticking with it even if it is scarey. Best of luck. B :)

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:34 am

Hi. I am also just starting the program. I listened to the first cd yesterday. I have alot of the same symptons that you mentioned and am ready to get better and overcome this. I am so glad there is this forum to gain extra advice and strength. We all will beat this and Good Luck to all of you.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:14 pm

i everyone i just started my second week today. this task of over coming seems so overwhelming, but i will do anything to return to "normal" life with no restrictions. i have a great :D support system at home and would like to have one here too.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:17 pm

i think this is really something to be proud of it is so easy to avoid situations and people and the rest of the world. i just don't want to be that peson anymore!! and i don't want you to be either, since i know where you are coming from! ;)

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:56 am

Hi,

I started the program yesterday, I am very anxious to see if it is going to work..But I am very hopeful

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Hello everyone. I went through the program successfully about 3 years ago, I am going through it again to fine tune my skills due to allot of personal stress lately. The program does work so have faith and stick with it. It took me until almost the end to actually REALLY start seeing results but they do come. Good luck to you all and again please stay with it!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Originally posted by DisneyGirl:
Hello everyone. I went through the program successfully about 3 years ago, I am going through it again to fine tune my skills due to allot of personal stress lately. The program does work so have faith and stick with it. It took me until almost the end to actually REALLY start seeing results but they do come. Good luck to you all and again please stay with it!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Thanks Disney Girl,
I appreciate your encouragement?how about continuing to write.?

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”