My progress

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
dawfai

Post by dawfai » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:08 am

hello all, alot of people posted to a new year a new me, and i am very proud to say i have been getting out! I have went with my fiance on his paper route the past to day's and that last about 4 hours and is a pretty good distance from my house, i also hav been socializing with people alot more! I have been a bad agerophic for the past 2 years bad! I mean i wouldn't even go to the mail box even bein in the back yard would make me feel spacey. I do feel I am getting a step closer each day to recobery Thanks to all of you who have helped me the program my family and the lord above. I still have a long road ahead of me but atleast i'm still not standing at the beginning. I will keep everyone informed on how things are goin and if anybody else is doin better please share it helps so much also if there are people that need help feel free to message me.

BookOfPsalms

Post by BookOfPsalms » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:31 am

Hey Dawfai,

Wowee girl, way to go! so encouraging! I needed that BAD this morning!

I want to congratulate you and thank you for all your wonderful postings! I have noticed how active you are and how great your posts are, you are a big help to many people and we all thank you!

I am with you on the long journey ahead, I myself have been doing great (im more perfectionistic, OCD and depression) but have had a couple steps back this week.. (i think cuz of pms!) I keep telling myself, Ive been doing so great and this will pass! having faith!

Please keep in touch and thanks again for the encouragement! Im gonna keep ya with me today!
+Let The Word Do The Work!+

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:21 am

give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done..you have gone out of your comfort zone and had no ill effects. in fact before long you will be able to go more and it gets easier the more you do it. .there will come a time when you will just get up and do things without thinking about it..it will happen before long. take care and make this year your year to shine..our thoughts and prayers are with you. GOD BLESS..
DON

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:01 pm

Dawfai,
Im so proud of you!!! And im sure you feel great about how your doing to! You should! Agoraphobia is very hard to have. And you are taking steps and making a great effort to get out!!! I know its been hard for you, but Girl, your doing GOOD!!!!! Congrats!! Keep on Keepin on!! Love ya Nelly:)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:49 pm

Wow Daw that is so wonderful you are doing so awesome. I too have some struggles with leaving the house so you have inspired me to keep moving forward and having faith in the future.
Thanks so much and keep going girl you are doing wonderful.
Mimi

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”