Driving tape

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
christinepsc

Post by christinepsc » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:49 pm

Is there a tape or cd for when you are driving to listen to? Does anyone have it? Driving with comfort or something like that. Is it good? I have to go on long trips in the car and it freaks me out.
~*~Christine~*~

Amy1277

Post by Amy1277 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:52 am

I think they offer one at <A HREF="http://www.drivingfear.com" TARGET=_blank>www.drivingfear.com</A> , I'm not sure if Lucinda's program does, but I think it did when I bought it.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:50 am

Yes it's offered thru our program. Mine is in the mail. All these years I've been content with just driving in my small town or surrounding small towns. I don't care how old I am or afraid I need to do this. At the end of Feb. we'll be taking a trip to TN from WI. My husband usually does all the driving. I'd like to help at least a little. He's always done ALL the driving on trips. I will let you know what it's like as soon as I listen to it. Hopefully someone will post that's had help from it.

CAlfonso

Post by CAlfonso » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:57 pm

That would be great if you can let me know. My problem is being away from home. The farther away I go the more anxious I get.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:47 am

Driving freaks me out, too- especially at night. I knew I needed help with my anxiety when I started getting panic attacks, all the time at any time of the day. when I first started getting them over five years ago when I was sixteen, I only got them at night and I never got them around my "safe person" who was my boyfriend at the time. Now I have no safe person so I really hoping this program works!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Well I called the 1800 number here and they said there is no tape like that. I thought there was. Weird

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:52 pm

I have called two times now to the 1 800 number and no one seems to know what I am talking about.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:34 pm

From my understanding it is called Driving with Comfort and Carolynn is the speaker on the tape and I was told it is like $10 for casette $20 CD.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:51 pm

I e-mailed StressCenter in November (2007) about how to get the driving CD, and Darla Van Horn (darla@stresscenter.com) wrote back that "The Driving with Comfort CD can be ordered by calling 800.944.9460 M-F 9-5 EST."

I haven't called yet, so I don't know if it truly is available at this number, but that's what she said. Good luck!

Heather

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:35 am

That worked.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”