Messed Up Today!

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
jharmon1

Post by jharmon1 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:21 pm

Unfortunately, I did not get a chance today to do my relaxation session since I was tied up in many different things. I did read my session card in the morning and I have been "observing" my thoughts. This is the first day, since I received my program that I did not take the time to do my relaxation. Has anyone else done this or have any comments to help me? Thank you and best wishes to all.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:35 pm

Don't worry, you're not alone. I've missed some sessions myself. The important thing is that you don't let a temporary distraction get you down. You missed a day, but that's okay. You'll get back on track tomorrow because today was really busy and demanding. The deposits you've made in your account will help you deal better when you do miss some sessions. You don't have to be perfect. It's not possible. I'm reminded of one of the affirmations I had: "It's not the speed...it's the direction." Missing a day is like taking things a little slower, just remember that you're heading in the right direction. :)

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:42 am

Thank you so much for the encouragement! We need more people like you in this world. You helped make my day. God bless you and best wishes!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”