Anxious still Session 1

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
mbrown77

Post by mbrown77 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:57 am

I am still feeling anxious. I am new in the program and it seems as though I my anxiety is a little heightened when I listen to the sessions Can anyone relate?

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:05 am

HI MBrown

One thing I have learned through my little time on this forum (since Nov 07) and doing the program is that what you are feeling is COMPLETELY NORMAL.. this means that you have that inside feeling of wanting to change, this is extremely important factor to success.. sessions 1, 2 and starting 3 the anxiety is worse, once you master 2, 3 will seem easy and I promise you keeping hope and faith will lead to success in this, what you are feeling is normal, natural and will pass. Session 2 starts into the 'tools' of recovery. I have found session 3 to be the core of this program, I listen to it every other day. Keep faith and hope it will be the key to recovery.

Please keep in touch, use this forum as much as needed, this has been a key to my recovery also.. wonderul kind inspiring and encouraging people on here! best wishes!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”