Hi New here

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Mamma Maria

Post by Mamma Maria » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:31 am

I finally decided to try the program after years of medication and therapy. I am tired of not feeling like me. I am anxious this won't help either. I am tired of feeling impatient and irritable. The program seems like it has some great advice to learn, but finding the time to do it in my busy life is challenging. I need encouragement. Help! thank you for listening.
maria

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:32 pm

Just wanted to say hello and good luck. I starting over for the second time hope it works.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:26 am

:D
Hi Mamma maria:
I just started the progam also, and I understand what you are saying. I'm on my first week and kind of got a head of myself with the reading of session one, I did not understand why i had to hear the audio cd twice. But is true I got a better understanding of what Iam suppose to do. I was just hearing it early and fell a sleep. I choose today because I could not do it all week. It is a bit hard. But the reality is, we are already started a great thing. You took the first step, and got the program. We have to make a stronger effort, and make time. It won't b easy, but we can do this. Keep strong and have faith in yourself. Have a good weekend. look foward to hearing from you. Sincerely,Keanna

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:26 pm

Hello, I am new too, I just started today. There is alot to learn and alot of work to do, but I am sooooo excited. If this helps even a little bit to get me back to the 'old' me, it will be well worth it. I have just decided to work hard to do what it suggests and make the time to do it. I know it is hard, but I listened to my cd in the tub today, killed 2 birds with one stone, hahaha. Good luck, maybe we can help each other.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”