How do I stop?

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
christinepsc

Post by christinepsc » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Looking symptoms up on the internet? I feel worse now that I "checked it out"!!
~*~Christine~*~

IMHappy

Post by IMHappy » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:13 pm

I totally understand the feeling...you're not alone. Sometimes it feels like ignorance is bliss...yet I know we have to learn how to deal with this condition and the internet is a great learning tool.

christinepsc

Post by christinepsc » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:17 pm

I am just so anxious tonight to a point where I almost can't bare it. I won't take ANY meds. I don't even take vitamins due to anxiety. I think this might be more then anxiety. I really do.
~*~Christine~*~

For_Ever_Dreaming

Post by For_Ever_Dreaming » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi I'm Josie just got the prgram on Friday 1/7/08. I've went through lesson 1 it is amazing how so many things go on in our minds an we don't know what is going on until we hear someone really talk about it. I've had anxiety & deperession when I was young, an it has carried out through adult hood. About 7 years ago I had a panic attack I thought it was having a stroke or heart attack,my whole left side went paralized so I went to the Hospital the doctor said it was a panic attack. I did not want to belive him it had to be something more then that.
I've never taken any meds for any reason if I were to take meds or go to a doctor for this, I thought people would think I crazy.
Im talking more then normal. Im also afarid to take meds I think I might OD.
Any way I was on here last night an read some lines an there is a web page for learing how to do self meditation. The web page is <A HREF="http://www.learingmeditation.com%5B/COLOR%5Dion.com" TARGET=_blank>www.learingmeditation.com[/COLOR]ion.com</A> maybe someone may want to use it. I think the internet can be good or bad it depends on how we see it. Have a great days an keep smiling
May God be with ALL :D<A HREF="mailto:josieisin2000@yahoo.com">josieisin2000@yahoo.com</A>

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”