Just starting the program

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
49ermike

Just starting the program

Post by 49ermike » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:33 pm

I would like some advice from those who have done this program please. Am I suppose to do each session multiple days in a row? I am one who likes to start and finish things but it seems the program wants you to repeat each session multiple times before moving on to the next session. I am fine with that if that’s what I’m suppose to do. Ty

Also are all the cd’s audio only. I was expcting video also

Bryce_in_TX

Re: Just starting the program

Post by Bryce_in_TX » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:19 am

Hi Mike. The recommendation is to stay on each lesson for a week. I have an old workbook but I imagine the new one is similar. I hope you have a workbook to go with the CDs.

There is an attitude survey evaluation to fill out before starting the program. It scores your level of discomfort, anxiety and/or depression and advises you which lesson to start on, depending on what you score on the evaluation.

My workbook says to listen to the lesson on Day 1, 3, 5, and 7. There are things to do on days 2, 4, and 6 also. The relaxation tape is also recommended to be listened to at least once a day, twice if time permits.

If you don't have a workbook I would highly recommend that you obtain one.

Lucinda is on youtube talking about the program in a number of videos there.

Good luck. It is a very good program overall.

Bryce
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."

Napoleon Hill

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”