Trying to wean off of Zoloft

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
Anilevi

Trying to wean off of Zoloft

Post by Anilevi » Tue May 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello,
I have been suffering from anxiety whole my life but I started having panic attacks in 2005.
In 2007 I saw a commercial of Lucinda Basset program and purchased it.
It has helped me a lot with my anxiety.
Two years ago after a medical problem with my daughter (still ongoing) and starting a new job my anxiety got really bad. So much that i couldn't function. Constant feeling of tightness in my throat, panic attacks, bewilderment, you name it.
After trying a lot of things I decided to go on meds. They have helped a little bit for a while but now after upping the dose couple of times and 30 pounds later i feel like it is not worth taking them.
The problem is I have very strong general anxiety and morning anxiety and I feel like something is messed up biologically with me. I have changed my thinking a lot trough the years so I don't think it is coming from that. I have tried stopping sweets, exercise, magnesium supplements etc. but nothing seems to work. What have you found to be most useful for those sensations when the thoughts are normal and everything seems fine.
IS the relaxation able to stimulate the production of hormones? My labs don't show anything out of balance...

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”