Brutal night

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
Shalini

Post by Shalini » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:44 am

Last night I had a brutal night...I am so frightened and hurt. I don't know if I can do this without a little help. I didn't want to resort to medication but I'm such a rollercoaster everyday. I can no longer deal with this pain that I'm battling. I can't do this anymore..I'm exhausted of all the pain.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:18 am

hi,
reading what you write on yor profile. let me say this.you can find love again and i wish you the best of luck. if you are in the program. use the skills and tools that you are given to go on your journey.
i used to be like that and now i an do things i could not do before.i was married for a long time and she did not want to work things out.it ended in divorce and after i finished he program and got through other things. i met and married the most wonderful lady in the whole world.take care and good luck and be blessed.
don
i am sorry for the pain that you had o endure. but do not let the pain that you dealt with in the past. hinder your future.you can rise above this.take care.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:29 am

Wow your story is beautiful...I bless you both :o)

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:24 am

My ex left and moved to Florida. Phoned me a few months later to tell me he wanted a divorce and that he had met someone he wanted to marry and how happy he was that he had met this person! I had no money, a crappy car, no savings, and no established credit. I thought it was the end of me. Obviously it wasn't - I'm still here, have done pretty well for myself, met someone I traveled thru Europe with and am very glad I didn't stay married to him! I would never have had the experiences I have had if I had stayed with him, nor met the interesting people I have met since. Don't let the anger and hurt destroy you - it is just not worth it. If you feel you can't function and need medication temporarily it's OK - We've all been there at one time or another. Think of it as temporary until you can work thru some of what is going on right now. It doesn't have to be a permanent solution.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:03 pm

I don't think it's a weakness to try meds if you feel overwhelmed. You can do a low dose and you can come off of it when things settle down. I don't think it makes youless of a person to try them or to go to counseling either. This will pass. Believe in yourself and take one day at a time no matter what, if any, help you reach out for.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:57 am

Hi Shalini - As someone who is on 5 different medications, I understand why you need some help with any bad times that you are going through. It's OK to have help to get you through this period in your life.

Please talk to your doctor. If you are nervous of taking medication, maybe a very low dose of something may help. You're not alone. Hopefully you find this message board helpful.

I am on week 2 and want to get off all the meds I am on. It will take time, I know, but so far I like what I'm hearing with the program.

Hang in there. Please read through all of the messages. They are very helpful.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:36 am

Shalini:
You are getting better!! I am so proud of you!
Bless you!
Mary Jane

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”