Hurt..why I should be over this now.

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
Shalini

Post by Shalini » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:26 am

I just found out that my ex of 9 years is completely crazy over the girl he's with. when I heard that I was devastated. So bad that I felt the anxiety and depression all day and cried myself to sleep. I'm frightened...i pray I get through this and I pray I find happiness and true love.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:39 am

I hear your frustration and can understand your pain. You will get through this and will be a stronger woman!

derfy

Post by derfy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:07 am

I know what you are going through. My ex just got married last week to the person she was having an affair with. This may sound bad, but I really don't care she got married, but I have 2 teenage girls that now has to adjust to another family.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.
We ask ourselves...
who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous?
Actually, who are we not to be? --Unknown
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/TheOneAndOnlyDerfy/sigsAvatarsEtc/loveyouguysWave.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/TheOneAndOnlyDerfy/sigsAvatarsEtc/ValHeartsSmiHug.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/TheOneAndOnlyDerfy/SigTags/LynneCocoaMo-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:35 am

How long has it been for you two. Have you found anyone?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:34 am

I understand your pain and I think this is hard for everybody. I know that people have very sensitive reactions to ex-lovers being with other people, because of the memories we have and the times that you were so happy with that person. Let me remind you though, gently, you did break up. I've always kind of kept in mind that a break up means it's broken. It means the relationship needed to end, whether it was your choice of his, it wasn't working anymore. You can't have a functioning relationship if one or both of the people in it aren't feeling it anymore. Everything happens for a reason. Be happy for your ex! Are you more depressed because he has moved on and is happy or are you feeling jealousy because he's with another person? Maybe a combination of both? I had a really hard time getting over my ex and I still felt very sad when he moved on, but I snapped back into reality when I thought about how dysfunctional our relationship was and how glad I wasn't a part of it anymore. I hope sincerely that he is happy (my ex) and it's helped me a lot. It's all about attitude and the thoughts we feed ourselves!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:37 pm

Shalini,
I know what youre going through. I am so sorry youre feeling pain. It seems like pain over an ex is the worst. I still love my ex and miss him so much and he has moved on and actually moved far away from me. This makes me so sad. bu like karilynn says remember there was a reason why you broke up. i have to keep saying that to myself. i hope youre feeling better!

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”