Just ordered a new book

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
fear not

Post by fear not » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:59 am

Hey guys!I just ordered a book yesterday called GET OUT OF THAT PIT by Beth Moore.I was wondering if anyone on here has read it?It will probably get here early next week so I'll let you guys know how it is.Take care!

bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 am

Yes, I've read it. She's got a 40 day devotional by the same name. Both are wonderful resources. Hope you enjoy it!
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."

FrancesL

Post by FrancesL » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 am

Fear Not,

Yes, I have this book! I LOVED it, it actually helped me through a pretty tough relationship break up.

I loaned it to a friend of mine who wasn't a christian per say, but was in a very difficult situation and decided to read it any way. It helped her tremendously, and actually helped open her heart to God.

This book is awesome, practical and gets straight to the point.

I love Beth Moore. I also have her book "Praying Gods Word."

bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:24 am

Om Beth Moore's website, livingproofministries.org, they have a monthly item that they'll send you for any donation amount. I've gotten a lot of her resources through that. This month is a choice of bible study books. I'm getting "When godly people do ungodly things." They'll have something new there next week.
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."