Advice on how to start something great!!!!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
DMP720

Post by DMP720 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:37 am

Alright so I have this idea...to start something amazing...that I think will help many people around me

As you all may know michigan economy is one of the worst in the US. With our big 3 auto companies not getting that bailout things may only get worse. I took a poll around my area not too long ago...and about 65%of people were experincing anxiety and panic attacks.

So my idea is to start teaching classes at one of the local churches(they dont charge rent)
I want to use Lucindas program as my teaching material. (just like you would use a mathbook as math teaching material)

Does anyone know how I come about doing this? I have a small business plan started and wanted to incoporate some of your opinions and ideas!!

ABSOLUTELY ANY IDEAS OR OPINIONS WILL be VERY VERY VERY helpful!!! :D

monty'smom

Post by monty'smom » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:56 am

dena, I think your idea is fantastic and would benefit many as word of mouth spread. That's the best advertising there is!!
I have started 2 different businesses in the past and both did very well. Most of our clients found us through others who had used our services.

I'm not sure how or what would be involved in using Lucinda's program as part of the teachings as it's copywrited but never hurts to look into it!

If this is something your heart tells you to do and is a dream that would bring you a sesnse of goodness than I sincerely wish you only the best..follow your dreams. :)

Deborah
BELIEVE YOU CAN CONQUER ANYTHING~ AND YOU WILL !! I DID IT, YES !!!!!

DMP720

Post by DMP720 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:15 am

Yes I just sent them an email so I hope to hear back from them soon!!!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”