Adventures of an Incurable Optomist

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
New_Nana

Post by New_Nana » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:59 am

Hi All,

I watched this show on TLC last night. It was a photo journal of/by Michael J Fox. He travelled the world asking people about what makes them hope and be optomistic. It was full of insight into the things we struggle with fighting anxiety and depression. Of course it didnt adress anxiety or depression directly, but rather optomism in general. The principles still apply. I recommend watching because there were so many good and encouraging principles there. Besides just watching his joy in life while he suffers with an incurable disease puts a whole new perspective on things.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:09 am

I watched the same show. It was amazing to see how positive he is and his wife is too. The trip to Bhutan seem to ease his symptoms with less medicine!!! I need to go on a trip there. It can happen if you believe it. Believe is a pretty big word for most of us, yet we have a hard time with that word. I wouldn't mind reading his book to see how much of his story would help me and apply it to my life. It was a great show to watch.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”