Trying to figure things out

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
O2bhappyagain

Trying to figure things out

Post by O2bhappyagain » Wed May 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Looking at most of the posts, it seems like I've missed the boat. All the posts are mostly from 2014. Has most everyone already completed the program and moved on? Are there some active areas I'm just not finding? I just finished lesson 12 audio and have made progress in some areas. I don't feel like I'm having anxiety attacks anyone where I feel like things are out of control. I mostly have physical pains and tightness to my chest muscles, like I've seen described by others in past posts. I'm hoping there's more to gain from lesson 12 in the workbook and from the rest of the series. I know I need to go back and revisit some of the older lessons to hopefully learn something new to help get past the physical manifestations. I hate resorting to Ativan when the tightness just won't let up regardless of what I try, but sometimes that's the only way I can get any relief. Any help or guidance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

randy c.

Re: Trying to figure things out

Post by randy c. » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:46 pm

hello happy, Im glad you have had success in some areas, and I hope by now you have overcome your anxiety. The sight is not that active anymore for some reason.This is a great program and it does work if you work at it.I try to visit daily around 8:30 pm est. Im usually in the chat room. Come on by if you get a chance. :)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”