Goin for it, Full speed ahead

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
janoon1

Goin for it, Full speed ahead

Post by janoon1 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 am

Hi everyone, especially to those who have posted and haven't received a reply. I've read many posts and noticed that a lot of you are reaching out and feeling alone. I did that a few times then finally wrote that I was angry and frustrated that I was being told to 'go to your peer group everyday' only to find no one there and no one responding.Now doesn't that cause depression? Funny... it disappeared. I think the Administrator removed it?
Anyhow, tomorrow I start Session 4. I don't know if I really got everything I was supposed to get out of the first three sessions but I can always go back, a great facet to this program.
I have also had a difficult time and felt confused and lost but I'm still moving forward and anyone who wants to ride along is welcome. This program doesn't have to be a drag, WE can make it fun and interesting and helpful. It's not supposed to be an impossible hurdle although it seems so at times. I guess that's when we breathe in 2 out 4 huh? LOL
I do have a hard time fitting in all the tasks that are set before me daily so if anyone does message me please don't be offended if I don't respond right away. This program feels like a full time job and I already have a job so I do get busy.
Chin Up out there and smile when you can,
janoon1

findpeace

Re: Goin for it, Full speed ahead

Post by findpeace » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:26 am

Like the attitude. Keep it up.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”