A quote for all anxiety/depression sufferers to lift you up

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
putty224

A quote for all anxiety/depression sufferers to lift you up

Post by putty224 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:02 pm

My wish for you:
"Where there is pain, I wish you peace and mercy. Where there is self doubting, I wish you a renewed confidence in your ability to work through it. Where there is tiredness or exhaustion I wish you understanding, patience, and renewed strength. Where there is fear, I wish you love, and courage."

valchichiboy

Re: A quote for all anxiety/depression sufferers to lift you

Post by valchichiboy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Thank You for the kind words! :)

bwell12

Post by bwell12 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Am new to the program, but thought I'd get my feet wet by offering that sometimes I use such "Quotes" as provided above during my day - using one that resonates with me - and re-read it or have it close at hand to remind me of its message. Taping on my computer works well, although at work I find it best to have it appear on screen in some way. I will have to remember to use some of the messages on the cards provided with the workbook. Perhaps it will help keep me thinking in the right direction.

putty224

Post by putty224 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:12 am

A simple quote can work wonders:)

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:56 am

Beautiful, thank you. Yes, this is undoubtedly one important and effective way of reconditioning our thinking.

For me it is primarily positive self-talk but it is good to have all manner of ideas and suggestions open to us. When I meditate I use mantras to tell myself things few others ever did. I don't fault anyone, that goes nowhere. But I can correct anything I think needs correction.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”