cant post or chat lately, whats up?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
catdr71

Post by catdr71 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:09 pm

hello guys, ive actually been trying to post and go into chat for 2 days now on and off and i can never do either one. i dont know if they are working on the website or what but it is so annoying. i was just wondering if anyone knew why this has been happening? thanx and have a safe and happy new year!!!!! cathy

Artep

Post by Artep » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:15 pm

catdr71, yes something is up with the site.
I tried calling customer service but it was closed.
I believe many people are experiencing the same problem.

well, happy new Year!

Ciao

Artep

catdr71

Post by catdr71 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:51 pm

hi artep, thanx for the reply. i thought maybe i was doing something wrong or something. goos to know its not just me then. i hate not being able to chat and post though. i feel like its part of the program that i paid all that money for and i dont like it when its not available to me when i need it. well, i geuss i have to get over it and be happy that im on right now. thanx again for letting me know and happy new year to you !!!!! cathy

Jess2005

Post by Jess2005 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:24 am

Finally somebody has the same problem!!!
I wrote a post about this in the technical forum. Nobody answered me...

I sent an email to customer support yesterday.. nobody answered me!
Catdr... I feel the same way! I want to be able to do the lessons everyday if I pay for the online service should work basicly everyday.
This got me more anxious! I am trying to stay positive and be cool and calm but it's driving me nuts! Hope they do something about it because I love this program.. just want to be able to do it... :D

Jess2005

Post by Jess2005 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:25 am

I forgot! Happy new year to everyone and have a safe and healthy 2008! :)

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:36 am

I also have been frustrated. I've been thinking it's my computer but it's mainly this site. Also where names are listed yesterday there wasn't any. Today there are a few. Hopefully it will work better. When this happens is there anything we can do? Hopefully this goes thru.

BePositive-Amy

Post by BePositive-Amy » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:16 am

Some of you said tried to contact customer service and they not answer you. Well FYI StressCenter.com closed on weekends! thats why they not answering you.

Yes this site has been down for 2 days. It effect all of us!

swanees

Post by swanees » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:56 am

That happens a lot and that isn't good they need to fix the problem. There are people that might me really needing to be doing the relaxtion tape.
I did fine this weekend but it sort is upsetting that you can't tell customer service about the problem on weekends.
Well Happy New Year to all and me this next year be a year of Victory and may whatever is trying to control you that you will be able to control it.
Be Blessed

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”