new to this program

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
cynthia d

Post by cynthia d » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:56 pm

hello I am new to this program, I'm a 39 yr old female. my problem is I'm always worrying about my health problems or illness. i already had a bad experience. i felt like i was dieing.I'm constantly always worrying about my family what they would do if I wasn't here.

RKat

Post by RKat » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:28 am

Hi Cynthia! Welcome to the program. There are a lot of people here who've had similar feelings and experiences, so you're not alone.

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:38 am

Welcome Cynthia! You are definitely in the right place. We have many overcomers tho and you will be one too if you do the program. You will get support here. Visit in chat also. See ya around girl!

bobsdiane

Post by bobsdiane » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:57 am

I add my welcome. Cynthia, I'm right there with you. I'm 45, and I have 3 and 5 year old boys. I actually almost died with my second one - I was in the hospital for about 6 weeks, on kidney dialysis and quite out of it. It took me about a year to gain normalcy from that. Then suddenly, about that same time, I started having these anxiety attacks. I have agnonized over "what if" something happened to me while they are so young. In fact, out of everything, that is my biggest source of anxiety. You are definitely not alone in this!

For me, I've had to really begin putting my boys in the good hands of God. I know that He loves them so much, even more than I do. I ask Him every day to allow me to be here with them for as long as possible. I don't know what His will is for me, but I believe that God hears that prayer. Of course, truly believing it takes time. I have to do it daily - in fact, every time anxiety hits me. I think this program covers tools in dealing with things like that too. Hang in there!! I think we will both experience changes through this.
:)k

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”