In memory of David Bassett

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
daizimae19

Post by daizimae19 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:50 am

WOw...I am SO Sorry to hear of Davids passing..I haven't been on here in a while and I am so shocked..My prayers go out to Lucinda and her family...Lucinda you got me through the passing of my mom who was 55 years old..I was 31...believe in the power of healing and GOd be with you...

DMP720

Post by DMP720 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:01 am

Dear Lucinda and family
I am very sorry for your lose. From all the positive words you always speak about David I know he will be missed greatly. God bless you during this time...we know you will get through it.
OUR Prayers are with you

lilsismj

Post by lilsismj » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:11 am

My heart is broken for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Any strength I can send your way is being sent.

We are a family here and David will be missed. I hope that Lucinda sees these words and know that she has the support of 1,000's behind her.

We love you Lucinda and the kids.

Anita~mom2tmj

Post by Anita~mom2tmj » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:08 am

Lucinda, Sammy and Brittany, my heart goes out to you in prayer over the recent and tragic loss of your husband and father. There are no words to ease the pain you feel in missing him -the void in your lives to immense to measure, and the memories, albeit painful now, will be your comfort in the months and years ahead.

David life has ceased to be here with you but he lives on in your hearts forever. May each passing day bless you all with his love, which has never ceased even through death.

I am so sorry this tragedy has happened to you and your precious children.

With warm hugs,
Anita

HeatherRDJ

Post by HeatherRDJ » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:20 am

I know there are no words that can help at this time. Hopefully the family knows there are a lot of people thinking and praying for them. Just remember we all want to get there and David just got to go first.

starr

Post by starr » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:04 am

Lucinda and Family,

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my heart and thoughts.. we are all here for you.
In the immortal words of The Doors, 'The time to hesitate is through.'

nobledancer

Post by nobledancer » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:37 am

Dear Lucinda,
How many times have you told us, in your gentle and caring way: "Life is not fair."
Through your books and tapes, I feel as if I have come to know you and David and the rest of your family personally. Everyone connected to the program feels the same way. The heartfelt posts here are living proof.
You and StressCenter have always been by our sides in the worst of times, and now we are all here for you. There isn't anything any one of us we would not do to help ease your pain.
May God comfort you and your beautiful chldren at this time of loss. May he bless your David's sweet soul.

Sybil

Post by Sybil » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:04 am

Thank you Lucinda, and thanks to your David as he supported you. This program was a gift to me from my supportive husband who held me while I cried when listening to the introductory tape. Lucinda, may your memories of David hold you and your children in an embrace of warmth. Time Lucinda; give yourself the time you need, but please don't ever give up. May you and your children turn to each other for comfort. Thank you for making a difference in my life.

zempath

Post by zempath » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sit-N-Spin

Post by Sit-N-Spin » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:23 pm

Yes Lucinda,

Thought's and prayers to you and your family and from the tapes David really sounds like a great guy !

Sincerely,Sit

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”