January 1, 2010 - 3 good things

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Hot Rod

Post by Hot Rod » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:04 am

1) The weather is turning towards fall.. beautiful, crisp.. .just lovely.

2) Got an awesome party to go to tomorrow.. Called a "White Trash Bash" going shopping for a wife beater later today ha! Get to see a gf I haven't seen in years cuz she <STRIKE>is</STRIKE> WAS out of my "safety zone"

3) Have money in the bank even AFTER paying on my bills! cha-ching!
Focus on what you want, not what you fear...

hillbilly ma

Post by hillbilly ma » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Hi My name is Martha. I am from Texas. I lived in Pleasant Grove,Tx. and other cities in north ,east and Austin,Tx. But I now live in Utah . I was wanting to know what "white trash bash" means. and my husband wants to know what "wife beater" means. Talk to you later.
hillbilly ma

Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:49 am

hillbilly ma google it.

Hot Rod that sounds like a lot of fun. Can I come?

MoM congrats on the weight loss, you are doing great.

1) I've been walking 3+ miles daily and feeling groovy.

2) I think I might sell a dining set that I've been trying to sell for a long time

3) I've been nominated to be the one to give the dog a bath, LOL. Will enjoy every minute of it!
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Happy Saturday!!

It's nice and breezy here in CO. I love it!
I did alot of my chores yesterday so I get to chill today
I have met some second cousins on Facebook and I have been having a blast getting reconnected

HillbillyMa
"Wife Beaters" are a mens undershirt, you know the white tank top kind? and a white trash bash? I am unsure about that one but it just sounds like a party of some sort? That's my guess on that one anyway.
Take care gang and have a FAB rest of the weekend :)

J~

Hot Rod

Post by Hot Rod » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:08 am

It was a party and a great one! Thanks for supplying the definition for me, Jillz! We went in a big group to the local Wal-Mart to stock up on twinkies and pregnancy tests. Lol!

Shif, good luck with the dog and the dining table! Hope you get one bathed and the other sold!

Martha, heard Utah is gorgeous... much more mountainous than dear old North Texas, huh??

1) Did the 2 hour drive through hellacious Dallas traffic to party with hardly any anxiety! Okay, the mix masters got me a couple of times... WHY must the build them so high??

2) Got to see my good friend and her family.

3) Totally chillin' today... and it feels great
Focus on what you want, not what you fear...

manofmusic

Post by manofmusic » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Now THAT'S funny Hot Rod ! LOL

1) Bright sunshiny day
2) Still no bills in the mail
3) I'm about to rip apart a bathroom. I LOVE tearing stuff apart !!!!!! I can't wait !

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Hello

1 learning to renew my brain
2 learning to make better choices
3 Learning to make healthier friends

learning learning learning. My brain keeps on ticking haha. Yikes :p

But it's all good! ;)

Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:17 am

Jill those are valuable things to learn.

1) I am learning the lesson of PATIENCE
2) I think Patience is the key to a lot of anxiety and anger that I experience from time to time
3) When patience is conquered, many of life's challenges will be diffused and emotions will be so much more level
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

manofmusic

Post by manofmusic » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:58 am

Learning is awesome because if you have the ability to learn, it means you're still alive ! SO........

1) I am learning how to gut my bathroom so I can do it properly this time (I LOVE the D.I.Y. Network LOL)

2) I am learning that I need to lift with my legs and not my back so that I can actually get out of bed the next morning.

3) I am learning that I need to be grateful for my job so that I can have $$$$$ to pay for these home renovations.

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Shif so does that mean the prayer for patience and wanting it immediatley have stopped?
hahaha. I can't say that for myself..yikes
that one is still so hard.
One of the things I am learning is to
let go of my obsessive need to please everyone.
It's really freeing
Had a nice relaxing day with hubby
I am so thankful for my pet kitty, she brings
lots of laughter and smiles
And I love the Fall weather :)

Jill~

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”