Our good friend Mimi needs some encouragement.

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Ms. Hopeful

Post by Ms. Hopeful » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:43 am

Mimi. Hang in there. This too shall pass. That's what I tell myself. You'll make it through and you'll be a better person for it. I love you and I know you're going to be okay. I'm not sure what your beliefs are but if we be in Christ, we can't fail. We always win. So put on your winners hat. You've always come through in the past and this time is no different. I'm praying for you. :)

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:57 am

(((((((((((((((Mimi)))))))))))))) I am so sorry you are having a hard time today. I dont know if you can remember but you have helped me more than once and I think you are such a wonderful person. I know it is hard and when we have bad days it seems like it is never gonna end, but it will pass. We are fighters and I know you are very strong and you can get through this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. If you need anything let me know.

Love you mimi,
Jen

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:11 am

Mimi, this is my first day to this site and I don't know exactly what is going on with you, but what I do know and understand is your anxiety and being so scared and not knowing what to do. I wish I could come over and just hold you and tell you everything is going to be okay until you felt better, you felt safe. Please know that I'm with you and understand, and you can get through this. You can. I'll have you in my heart and on my mind all day and night and I'll keep checking the website to see how you're doing. If you need anything, please let me know. I'm a phone call away and I'd be happy to talk to you any time day or night.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:56 am

Mimi you will make it through this!! I know how you feel I felt constant anxiety and panic through the month of December at my lowest time I cried in my husbands arms and just shook like crazy. Pamper yourself and relax. Take a hot bubblebath (something that smells nice). Listen to your relaxation tape over and over. Go back and listen to all the past lesson tapes. Think positive. Pray(helps me alot!!!) After your bath self soothe yourself massage what you can on your body with a nice smelling lotion. Spoil and take time for yourself let everything else go. I am here for you. I will include you in my prayers

Love,
Susan

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Hey Mimi
I am so new to this program and I don't know if I can help,but I do know about panic attacks and anxiety. I pray for you that you will find peace and comfort. After reading all your posts from others you must be an amazing person who has been there to encourage others whenever they needed it. It amazes me that others often see how wonderful and special we are, but we can't always see it ourselves. Please keep telling yourself that you can get through this and that things will get better. Sometimes thats all we can do. May God grant you peace and comfort.
Mary Lu

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:03 pm

((((((((((Mimi)))))))))) You can get through this. You are always nice to me in chat and I hope you feel better soon. I'll pray for you too.

Angie S.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:04 pm

hi mimi
the day is almost over and I hope that tomorrow brings comfort. this is hard but it does take practice and it does work. Even in the hardest moments when everything seems way too much and all consuming. You can get through this, we have to get through this, what else is there, we have to achieve inner peace. Feel better just repeat, its just anxiety and eventually you'll feel better.
Meghan

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:12 pm

Hello Mimi.

I hear that you are having a tough day today. Remember that in the process of getting rid of anxiety and depression we have to go through these bad days. But you will always get better. Try to find something that you enjoy and do it to put your mind on something happy. Whatever it is that you are going through I know that you can beat it Mimi.

Mimi I am praying for you. You are stronger than you think you are. You will get through this Girlie :).

DeeDee.

KDlady

Post by KDlady » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:38 pm

mimigirl, where are U????? everyone's asking about you in chat too. please tell us you're better.
Love you!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Hi Mimi,

Not sure what's happening..if you are ok or not ok? But, I wanted to also wish you the best and hope that you will remember that THIS TOO SHALL PASS, tomorrow will be a better day.

Warm blessings...
Danielle
:-)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”