ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Dodger

Post by Dodger » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:40 am

Great Idea!

Thank you to Maggie for your kind words and congrats to you for your progress thus far!!!!

Thank you to my special people that have touched me TotalKarma, Bry, Mello, Conner, Believe you all have become my new mamas....always there to encourage and guide!

Thank you to each and everyone of you that have been placed in my life through this program....I guess anxiety did good for me after all.

Love you all!
Annette

David**

Post by David** » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:57 am

Karen (chatterbox) you ought to know by now I'm "just me..just David".

With all the things going on in my life now, especially the latest one, it's getting a little harder for me to get into chat when I want. But I'll always be there for you and everyone as much as I can be.

I've seen the worst of times and the best of times but nowdays it's 99% good!

Best advice for everyone...work the program as hard as you've ever worked anything in your life and "keep on moving forward..slow and easy...one day at a time" and you will get where I am today. It's a beautiful world out here beyond anxiety/depression, don't stop now!

Maeggie an excellent thread!! :)
"May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure."

chatterbox

Post by chatterbox » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:05 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by David**:
Karen (chatterbox) you ought to know by now I'm "just me..just David".

JUST DAVID IS SPECIAL THOUGH! ;)
TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED OR DEPRESSED :)

diva

Post by diva » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:34 am

Hey all,

I'd like to thank all who helped me today (Dodger, Chatterbox, etc) and for any further help you give me as I gain my strength back. Special thanks to *D* for helping with my relationship questions and Barb G for reminding me that I was missed. :)

Missletoes

Post by Missletoes » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:59 am

Hi everyone. I just want to thank everyone in chat who has helped me these past 4 weeks or so. I have had some excellent days and some very bad days, and I know I can always count on you guys to help me through the bad ones and celebrate with me on the good ones. Now the bad days are getting not so bad thanks to you and this program. You are great!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”