YOGA

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:37 am

I saw this post and I simply had to read it, as I am a registered gym rat, and I enjoy participating in group classes like this. I think that they have a Yoga class at my gym, but I'm not sure. As I have been telling some friends and family, I want to get more involved in group classes.

One of my friends is involved in Yoga, and she really enjoys it. It helps her to relax and recharge herself.

Enjoy the class :-). Do let us know how it goes.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:31 pm

I just got back from the yoga class. It was good. It really helped with relaxation and I felt like I was doing something really good for my body. It was tough at the end when she had us lie still and concentrate on our breath. My mind kept wandering towards all of my worries. This is definately going to take some discipline, but I am glad I went tonight.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:44 pm

I do yoga and as long as i can motivate myself to get to class - the class is very beneficial. I believe a couple things - you need to concentrate alot on the movements which takes your mind off everything else and 2, which is big, is the breathing techniques which is same as Lucinda teaches.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”