I'd love to help.

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
coley429

I'd love to help.

Post by coley429 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Hey everyone, I am almost fully recovered from this condition and i would love to help anyone out there who is in need of advice or just a friend to talk to. I'm not sure how this works, I'm just trying to reach out to people and give as much support and help as i can. I know how hard it can be and it is a dream of mine to work at helping others recover from this unfortunate condition. So I'm here, just send me a message. And for everyone who is struggling right now remember, all your fears, all the problems and stresses caused by this condition, have been caused by the way you view a situation and the way you speak to yourself. You are ALWAYS in control of you. you are always in control of how you feel, how you think, how you react, and how you live your life. And you can change your life as soon as you realize this.

hope11

Re: I'd love to help.

Post by hope11 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi: Did you recover from anxiety and panic attacks? If so, were you ever on anti-anxiety meds and antidepressants that you had to get off of? Hope to hear your story. It helps to talk to those who have been through this. Will look to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”