Does anyone want to buddy up?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
VJosaphat

Does anyone want to buddy up?

Post by VJosaphat » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 pm

I understand that the point of this message board is to give each other support through the process of this program.
That isn't working. I
have posted several times without much response. plenty of view, but not much response. I have seen that other people have been having the same problem.
I need support through this.
Maybe there are other people out there that also need support, or just talking during this.
If anyone wants to start a private (like penpal) support of each other. feel free to message me privately.

coachchris

Re: Does anyone want to buddy up?

Post by coachchris » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Love your perseverance. How is the program going for you?
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

CurbsideProphet

Post by CurbsideProphet » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:21 pm

VJosaphat wrote:I understand that the point of this message board is to give each other support through the process of this program.
That isn't working. I
have posted several times without much response. plenty of view, but not much response. I have seen that other people have been having the same problem.
I need support through this.
Maybe there are other people out there that also need support, or just talking during this.
If anyone wants to start a private (like penpal) support of each other. feel free to message me privately.
If you haven't found anyone yet, I'd be willing to buddy up.

kkuhle

Post by kkuhle » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:10 am

I think it would be helpful. It would be great to talk to someone who actually understands anxiety.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”