I Need Reassurance

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
jheath

I Need Reassurance

Post by jheath » Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 am

Now on cd 5. Dr. has changed my meds from paxil to zoloft which I hope to be off when doing well and have this program finished... I am finding it hard to just get through the day

ninadancer

Re: I Need Reassurance

Post by ninadancer » Mon May 14, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm on CD 5 as well, and I have been having a very difficult time dealing with my anxiety as well. it feels like its getting worse actually. Some other people on the forum think its because I am facing the anxiety instead of avoiding it, and maybe thats why I feel worse. I also read some info about anxiety feeling worse jsut when a person is about to make some big leaps forward. i sure hope this is the case! Good luck to you - I hope the program helps you get off our meds eventually!!! Nina

jheath

Post by jheath » Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 am

Thanks for your kind words. I will keep sticking to the program and I will get better! I have to keep positive!

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 pm

ninadancer wrote: I also read some info about anxiety feeling worse jsut when a person is about to make some big leaps forward.
I think this has a lot to do with it. Especially when we are first learning and beginning to first practice these skills. Many of these skills (I know at least for me) are not things I have done before, so the thought of doing them can be very scary and anxiety producing, but the more we do it and realize it's ok. Nothing bad happens the more comfortable we will be with it and the more natural it will come.

Just keep doing what you are doing, you are heading the right way!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”