Anxiety related fatigue / tiredness?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
pearpickinporky

Anxiety related fatigue / tiredness?

Post by pearpickinporky » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:46 am

I had a job interview yesterday, I really was nervous as hell before even going, the guy kept me waiting in reception for almost and hour, In that hour I was sweating, felt dizzy, was blushing and had the feeling that I was gonna freak out, I just wanted to run out. I made it through the interview but ever since I have felt really fatigued and tired, I was glad to get to bed last night but even today I feel the same, I just want to sleep and I've done nothing to be tired today, I am just really fatigued. Have you ever experienced this?

lucy knepp

Re: Anxiety related fatigue / tiredness?

Post by lucy knepp » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:50 pm

I feel that way when I am in a situation that I am stressed by. Sometimes, I can't sleep the night before which makes me so tired when the time comes to confront my task, then I am so nervous I just get whooped. Tired for a whole day. So happy to be home and relax. Sometimes, I just think I want to stay in the house forever,but must go on. Never give up. The more you don't do, the more you won't do.

barb777

Post by barb777 » Thu May 10, 2012 6:30 pm

I have had this happen many, many times. I think when we have that much stress in our lives it really wears our bodies out. Its kind of like running a marathon...you are tired afterward...lol. I just started the program today and just after the first day I feel so much better. Just makes you feel better to know that you are not alone. Hope your fatigue gets better! Hang in there!

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Sun May 13, 2012 8:04 pm

barb777 wrote:I think when we have that much stress in our lives it really wears our bodies out. Its kind of like running a marathon...you are tired afterward...lol.
This is so true :lol: .

Lynda

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”