Question about "Depersonalization"

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
panicfree

Question about "Depersonalization"

Post by panicfree » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi everyone! I have a question about something called depersonalization! I read what the symptoms of it was and I'm trying to decide if I have it or not. I have been feeling kind of "out of it" lately and I don't know if it is just something that I am making up in my head, or if it's real! I heard about this condition and I thought this might be what I have! I think I might be desperate to label how I am feeling but I am also trying to figure out if I am just making it all up in my head. I hope this doesn't sound crazy to anyone.
Has anyone ever felt this way? And if you have depersonalization, would you know it? Has anyone ever had it before?? Thanks for your help!
~PF

1254smit

Re: Question about "Depersonalization"

Post by 1254smit » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Sure have been there! i have been there everyday for 5 months. ): it's like unstoppable for me.. ): It sucks!

panicfree

Post by panicfree » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm

I am so sorry! But I am not really sure if that's what I have.... Could you describe the symptoms that you have?

1254smit

Post by 1254smit » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:12 pm

it's hard to explain. i simply tell pppl i feel invisible, haha. or out of this world, like a ghost? i get that spacy feeling 24/7 ): i'm just starting this program, and they said that it will get rid of it, so i'm hoping for the best

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:41 am

I had never really heard of it before either, but from the way you explained it, Yes I also have felt this way very often. :) I think the more you work the program the less you will feel this way!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

1254smit

Post by 1254smit » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 am

I think so too! Sorry i'm not much help! ):

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm

I have also felt the same way that you have, but I don't know how to label it.
I have never heard of it being called Depersonalization. I don't have a diagnosis
for you, but I can tell you that if you are working on the program that should help
you out. I am working on the program for the second time around, this time with
more vigor and concentration ( hopefully ! ). I am on Session Four. Keep writing
with your questions and experiences and we will try to help you out. We will
be here for you. :)

Lynda

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”