Open Thread for All - We Will Beat Anxiety!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
David**

Open Thread for All - We Will Beat Anxiety!

Post by David** » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Looking around what I see is people who aren't sure where to post on this massive forum and especially the newcomers who aren't sure what to do or where to post it so from an old timer for you, here's a new thread where you can start from. Post anything in it, meet each other, grow with new and old friends in this thread if you'd like, and help each other. Yes you will have a down day or two but stop the negative thinking right now...do that and your life will start changing now instead of later. Study lesson 3 hard, get to the point you almost know it by heart because it is the cornerstone of this program...kill the negativity and the anxiety will leave.

Ok, if I don't get to work soon I'l be here non stop talking with you because I'll be unemployed! ;)

Take care and stay safe!

KAMO

Re: Open Thread for All - We Will Beat Anxiety!

Post by KAMO » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Love the idea of an open thread for everyone instead of all those different ones they have here. I just usually go to the General Comments which everyone can go to. Is this the thread you are referring to?

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”