Anticapatory anxiety.....

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
jdog499

Anticapatory anxiety.....

Post by jdog499 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Well Ive had anxiety issues for years now, since 05. its been pretty chronic off and on since 09 after a incident with drinking alcohol an hving a bad anxiety attack. so yea I had went to the ER in december of 09 for anxiety and they did a ekg and was all fine....didn't really hve any other ER visits in 2010. I had finally got a job an insurance and went back to my old doctor. He ordered bloodwork and a chest xray(because my chest gets stuck alot and it gets real uncmfy). so i get those back and bloodworks fine except my chlorestal is high so I need to get that down. Chest xray was normal. So you'd think I'd get a little relief from this. But nope still anxious all the time. I feel my main two anxiety triggers are my chest feeling "stuck" and uncomfortable and the anticapatory anxiety I get when I feel a pain, particularly in my chest. I Get a pain in my chest and then I just start getting worried and waiting for another one to come. anybody else have that issue. I'm 23 year old male and just sucks always thinking about this crap daillyyyyy

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”