Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check it out!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:58 pm

bump

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Sweating is right there on that first list..Oh goody ...NOT! It's not a fun symptom at all.
Thank God for breathable fabrics ... and cotton. Yay ! :cool:

threnners

Re: Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check i

Post by threnners » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:02 am

Mods, please just sticky this so we don't have to keep bumping it!

WebAdmin
Site Admin

Post by WebAdmin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 am

threnners, I am stickying...is that a word...lol...today so the bump squad can take a break! :D

Have a beautiful day everyone!!

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Thank you, WEBADMIN! :D

SusantheChatterbox

Post by SusantheChatterbox » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:39 am

I found this page very interesting. I have quite a few of the symptoms listed but 2 symptoms I suffer with 24 hours a day and at night I did not know were anxiety related. I have had the dry mouth syndrome for several years now. I keep sour lemon drops by my bed at night so that I can pop one in to get my saliva glands to moisten my mouth. I do have dry eyes at times but I blame that on needing stronger glasses and being on the computer to much. As far as the dry mouth I have no idea what started that up. I know that the rheumatoid arthritis, which I have, can be associated with the dry mouth as well. I am just curious how anxiety affects dry mouth. Does anyone know? I would be very interested in finding information out about this. I am definitely going to do some research to find out more on this. Thanks for submitting this info, it was very interesting to read. God bless!

davyfern

Post by davyfern » Fri May 06, 2011 5:57 pm

This is awesome. I've been getting over all of my symptoms but then the "skipped heart beat" came back along with the fear of dying. It's just so good to hear that I'm not alone. I've been to the doctor/cardiologist numerous times, taken every test and of course, they tell me its just anxiety.

I thought it was weird that these symptoms would come back just as I thought they vanished along time ago. Especially since, the obsessive thoughts disppeared.

Thanks again.

Davyfern

JessicaO20

Post by JessicaO20 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Hello everyone!
I just joined the forum and reading everyones comments helps me realize that I'm not alone and my body feelings are just anxiety. I've been listening to the tapes for several weeks now, but can't get past Session 4. I've listened to each session so many times, I could probably tell you what its says word for word. Some days I feel great and some times I feel like I can't control my anxiety. Just yesterday I had a really bad attack at a family get together, I felt like I couldn't breath and was gonna throw up. I had to leave the party early, just couldn't take it anymore. I have a lot of stress in my life right now, and try to keep my brain occupied and relax, but it's really hard sometimes. I just bought a house a in November, got engaged in December, my Fiance's family moved in with us, lost my childhood best friend in January, planning a wedding in a month and turning 25. Just feel overwhelmed sometimes with everything going on. Any advice is very helpful...

Jessica

TemperAnxietyStress

Post by TemperAnxietyStress » Mon May 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Wow! That's quite a list! I definitely have anger issues...and then I feel guilty every time I give in to the feelings and blow up. I also struggle with claustrophobia...not so much small spaces, but large crowds and not being able to get away on my own. I find whenever my friends and family come over for a birthday or whatever, I have to get away, even for just a few minutes to re-center myself. I'm on session two and looking forward to 'getting better'. :) Oh, and the plane thing Lucinda mentions in Session Two? I hate taking off and landing...I don't mind the in between. Weird huh?

gardenpeace

Post by gardenpeace » Sat May 14, 2011 8:20 am

I'm not sure anyone is here anymore, but I am scared of the terrible things I am doing to myself and passing on to my children. How did I get this way? There just seems to be so much!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”