Our good friend Mimi needs some encouragement.

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Karilynn

Post by Karilynn » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:32 am

I think most of us know Mimigirl, also known as Mimi or my favorite person ever. She's having a very hard time today with her anxiety and panic attacks and she needs our encouragement! I would really appreciate it if you guys could throw in some words of wisdom to help her get through this difficult day.

Mimi, I love you very much and everything is going to be okay.
hugs&kisses,
Karilynn

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Frank Herbert

"How you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain. And, so it is with life, which for many of us becomes one big test followed by one big lesson. In the end, it all comes down to one word: grace. It's how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, darkness and the light."

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:21 am

Hey Mimi aka cowgirl! What's up lady? You can whip this attack, just take it head on like you do...er me. ;) I'll try to be around some tonight if you want to talk but you can get past today I know ya can.

David

BookOfPsalms

Post by BookOfPsalms » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:26 am

Mimi here is my big hugs!

((((((((((((((((((((((((MIMI))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
+Let The Word Do The Work!+

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:30 am

((((((((MIMI))))))))))))), you can kick this things butt!!!!!! YOu are stronger than you think and the most wonderful lady ever!!! You can do this, I have so much faith in you. YOU WILL BEAT THIS!!!!! Love you so much!!!! Baby says hi too grandma!!!
Love you
Amy

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:21 am

Mimi,

I don't think that I've ever had a panic attack. I struggle with anxiety, but I don't think that that's the same thing.

So, I don't know what you are experiencing, and I don't know you, but I care about what is happening to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

You have the courage to try, that's why you're involved with this program. You are not alone in not having all of the answers to life's challenges. Fear is a powerful force. My fears begins with my thoughts. My thoughts lead to my fears. I fear losing my job because I don't feel that I am skilled enough to do it. I fear losing my medical benefits if I lose my job. I fear becoming homeless if I lose my job. I fear that, being jobless, homeless, and without medical benefits, I'll die on a street somewhere. But those fears are only in my thoughts. They aren't in the present moment. They aren't in the past. They might be in the future, but they may never happen. I create lots of negative things in my mind. I need to learn to create lots of positive things in my mind.

I'm creating a positive picture of you right now, one in which you are at peace with your thoughts and yourself.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:02 am

Hey, Mimi...
I'm not sure what's going on, but I do know from where we come.
Text and Pixels don't offer much consolation, but there are Real People behind them and I Really care how You are Feeling.
I too have had more challenges than I care to deal with, so I tell Myself "The only way out is Through" then I get focused and keep moving forward.
Maybe visit Chat, E-mail a friend here... or I like to revisit an appropriate session and Guidebook. It always seems to reveal things I may have missed before, and then I can redirect My efforts and grow in understanding.
Be good to yourself Mimi, Let go...and Let God! I'm praying that God will help you relax and strengthen you... We Can bear this and get Through to the other side...
Your buddy, Steve

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:03 am

(((((((((((((((( MIMI ))))))))))))))) Honey sorry u are struggeling. BUT it will go away. I will pray for u hun. Life is rough. U are doing well. Dont forget that they always go away and life looks up. Chin up girl.
MO

Mello Nello

Post by Mello Nello » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:11 am

Hey Mimi,

Keep fighting. We are all in this together and although I know how scary and frustrating this is, YOU CAN DO IT! You've given so many others such good advice and now we are all here to help you. God bless you and give you strength!

Maureen

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:32 am

Not our Mimi...it can't be. She's the cheerleader to cheer everyone else on. She passes out hugs, she lifts our spirits and encourages us that we can do it. Now I speak all that back to you. You deserve the best so be at peace and rest. Whatever is troubling your mind is not worth what's happening to you. You prayed for me and helped me. I'm praying for you. Love you ((((((((((((Mimi)))))))))))))))

barbgavon

Post by barbgavon » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:38 am

Hey Mimi

I don't know you , but we are all here for the same reasons. Hang in there, take one day at a time, tomorrow will be better. God Bless

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”