ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Maeggie

Post by Maeggie » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:05 pm

I wanted to take a momment on a positive note and start a positive shout out & thank you thread!:)

I would like to shout out to Serenity66 who was the wonderful member who encouraged me to keep the program in the beginning and has been more than kind with her words!

Mel G. You go girl! so smart and inspiring, I hope law school is going well for you girl!

Mello, Chatterbox, Don, Dawn, Dodger, Barb G and Im sure there is many more regulars (I just joined Nov. so just learning names)but you guys are the core chatters in this forum, you all are so supportive, encouraging and kind. I hope you can see how many people you've touched with your time and words.. so generous!

All of the members who take the time to read, post, research and share.. thank you for being there reading and responding!

Thank you all on a personal note for reading my posts and taking the time to respond.

Lets start the new year on a positive note!
please feel free to shout out to anyone who may have touched you in some way! Thank everyone on here for making this site so wonderful but also for not only relating but giving honest, genuine, experienced advice.

I believe a big part of recovery is sharing and this is a beautiful thing!

Lets all keep positive for 2008! what do you say we all plan to rent a resort somewhere beautiful and celebrate our journey results?

Maeggie

Post by Maeggie » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Oh I forgot of course, Karilynn who is so kind and sweet and charasmatic! thanks for the chat over xmas!

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:37 pm

Thank you Maeggie for the shout!! Yes a shout of victory for you and a shout to encourage us and other new people as well. Wouldn't that be great if we could get to meet each other somewhere and enjoy a resort. Well, we can dream, can't we. Keep up the good work Maeggie. How far are you in the program?

Karilynn

Post by Karilynn » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:48 pm

Maeggie! You are SO sweet. Thank you so much. :)

Yes, let's let this year be a great one... recovery here we come!
hugs&kisses,
Karilynn

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Frank Herbert

"How you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain. And, so it is with life, which for many of us becomes one big test followed by one big lesson. In the end, it all comes down to one word: grace. It's how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, darkness and the light."

Diggy

Post by Diggy » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:19 pm

Great Idea...........a Stress Center conference at a resort would be great! Happy 2008! Thanks Tweaky1h , Carolyn Dickman and Liesl ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and anyone else who has read and replied to my posts!

*D*

Post by *D* » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:37 pm

maeggie, thanks so much for saying that. it makes a person feel good when someone else says that they did good.. i tell everyone that make this year your year to shine..as you go through the program you have already found the skills and tools to get started on your journey..take care and good luck and GOD BLESS..
don

Lenore

Post by Lenore » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:57 am

What a great idea, THKS Maeggie!!

I'd like to thank ALL ON THE FORUM & CHAT - who continually display ABSOLUTE COURAGE in sharing their stories, experiences w/ anxiety disorder, reaching out, & helping others. I'd also like to thank those recovered fr anxiety disorder for continuing to COME BACK & give back - inspiring & sharing your knowledge & experiences. THERE IS POWER IN #'S GUYS & we here @ StressCenter.com are proving just that!!

Now, lets kick BUTT IN 2008!! :D

LENORE
Your greatest challenge isn't someone else. It's the aching i your lungs & the burning in your legs & the voice inside you that yells "CAN'T". But you don't listen. You push harder & hear the voice that whispers "CAN". An you realize that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you REALLY ARE.

Prv31Mom

Post by Prv31Mom » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:44 am

Hey ya'll!

Here's a Big HOLLA out to every one of you who has been brave enough to take this step in getting happy and healthy!

I appreciate your support and empathy more than you will ever know. It is so awesome and so FREEING to know that I am not the only person with these crazy thoughts and mixed up priorities and emotions!!!

And Maeggie - you are such a SWEETIE! :)

Here's to '08...a year without shoulds, but with goals, successes, and new friends! Thanks guys!

Best,
Dawn

chatterbox

Post by chatterbox » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:27 am

Ty Maeggie for your kind words and what a positive post to start off the new year! It's nice to hear sometimes that you have helped someone in someway..makes you feel good. Im so glad that you kept the program and heres to a wonderful New Year for all of you :D Lenore Baby you are my right hand man lol Bry and Nells you are the ones who never fail to kick me in the butt! David you give me alot of insight into the male perspective when I really need it! And my favorite Southern Belle Beth, you never fail to make me laugh! Everyone here has touched my life in one way or the other, I look forward to a new year of growing, healing, helping and making new friends. TC Karen
TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED OR DEPRESSED :)

Dodger

Post by Dodger » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:40 am

Great Idea!

Thank you to Maggie for your kind words and congrats to you for your progress thus far!!!!

Thank you to my special people that have touched me TotalKarma, Bry, Mello, Conner, Believe you all have become my new mamas....always there to encourage and guide!

Thank you to each and everyone of you that have been placed in my life through this program....I guess anxiety did good for me after all.

Love you all!
Annette

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”