Anyone want to?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
BookOfPsalms

Post by BookOfPsalms » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:30 am

well I never did get to the program this week. I hope you all are doing well. It's very hard for me to find the time right now. I'm hoping things will change soon so I can get to the program and become the person I want to be. Take care everyone and best wishes.
+Let The Word Do The Work!+

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:39 am

Hi I would love to join also and meet more great people. I'm on week 8 and take about 2 weeks per lesson due to my schedule and time restraints. Please let me know what comes of this and thanks so much for the great post. Take care :)

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:53 am

Originally posted by jenmelberg:
I'm on lesson 7 and the program is really helping me! I would really like to join a support group to get over my axiety from body symptoms. Latley I've been scared to death of this - I will just be sitting there and all of a sudden my body jolts and my breath gets taken away from me and I gasp. This just happens for a second and then it's gone. It's like my heart stops or something. If anyone has any of these feelings or knows what this is it would help me out so much!! It's such a weird feeling that it's hard to describe.

SeaRunner

Post by SeaRunner » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:57 am

Hi, Jemmelberg! Thanks God there's another person out there who felt that scary symptom. I totally relate! I can't wait to start the program for I'm definitely anxious to rid myself of that awful demon called ANXIETY!
"Common things occur commonly. Uncommon things don't. Therefore, when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras." -- C.J. Peters

Liz V.

Post by Liz V. » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:39 pm

I would love to participate, too! How are we doing it?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:15 pm

Count me in :)

Mistybloo2@yahoo.com

Misty

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”