Chest pain / Red Mark

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
ll Legend ll

Post by ll Legend ll » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:56 am

I've been noticing these annoying chest pains located in my right chest. After the pain, I notice a red mark / spot in the area where the pain was. Sometimes I feel short of breath. I've been to the ER b4 because of this but when I get there the pain is gone. This occurs on and off randomly. Anxiety? :?

BookOfPsalms

Post by BookOfPsalms » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:44 am

hi i also have random chest pain went to the e.r and the doctor suggested it might be chest wall inflamation i think for me im such a shallow breather (is that even a word) :roll: that when i started working on deep breathing i noticed the random chest pain doesnt mean i will not practice deep breathing but when i have chest pain i just keep those things in mind so i dont get scared about the chest pain also i think since im always so tense in my upper body area that my muscles are kinda out of wack chiro adjustments haved help me and just learning to pay more attention to relaxing my body hope this helps
+Let The Word Do The Work!+

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:11 pm

Chest pain is the main reason I got started on this program. At Christmas, I felt so bad that I had to lay down and sleep while the others were partying. Since I had chest pain on numerous occasions in the past, and I had a very tough time at work just before the Holiday Season, nobody was alarmed and told me that this was simply stress.

I even had my heart checked last summer and everything was fine. My trainer also told me that I was in too good physical condition to have heart problems.

In any event, I am seeing my doctor for my annual checkup this week... just to make sure.

Stress makes all sorts of funny things to your chest!

By the way Legend, I love your picture. "Le penseur de Rodin" has always been one of my favorite sculptures, probably because I associate with the guy: very analytical.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:29 pm

I have had the same problem, i was also told it was chest wall inflamation. My chest is soooo tight, and have pain in my back. I attribute it to shallow breathing and constant anxiety.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Thanks people

Is chest wall inflammation dangerous? This is starting to make sense, but I do not want to self-diagnose myself and just create more anxiety. At my ER visits I was told that I just have Palpations and Anxiety. The shortness of breath and redness creeps me out.

Liz V.

Post by Liz V. » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Originally posted by Speaker:
By the way Legend, I love your picture. "Le penseur de Rodin" has always been one of my favorite sculptures, probably because I associate with the guy: very analytical.
Haha yea. Analytical + [insert here] = (-_-) lol

Same here kinda though, an overdose accident that dealt with my heart rate and chest created this anxiety creature/virus/chemical/worry/monster/annoyance/the list goes on... lol

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:51 pm

i dont thinks its dangerous i always get sent home from the e.r. with "chest wall inflamation" and the doctor told me to talk tylenol but i never do

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:55 pm

I have the chest pain thing alot. I have been told its stress or anxiety or a pulled muscle Etc.... There has never been anything wrong with my heart. I have never had a red mark to my knowledge are you touching the area alot while having the pain it could be causing the mark.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”