This program is awesome, changed my life

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
notsonostalgic

Post by notsonostalgic » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:48 am

Hi, I just wanted to say how much this program has helped me. My stepdad bought it for me 13 yrs ago on cassette tape, and then I got the CD version about 8 yrs ago.

I kind of bounced around, and didn't always listen to the relaxation tapes, but the overall message is great (Think more positive).

I would probably be a very sad person today if it weren't for the program.

Thank youuuuu

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks for posting...my sister didn't get around to using the CDs either, so I'm lucky to be able to use them for now. Glad to hear the good news!

Vain Weather

Post by Vain Weather » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:37 pm

I totally agree. I have had anxiety, depression, and massive amounts of stress for years and have sought help from every possible area from doctors, and psychiatrists, to therapists and hypno-therapists.

I bought this on a whim and I have taken it on as an important part of my day and I can say that simply taking the time to do the work has worked wonders not only due to the content but also because of the fact that I am actually completing something FOR ME!

It also lends itself to other aspirations, such as exercise, healthy eating, etc. This is awesome!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”