Recent newsletter - Update!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
CarolynEd.Dir.

Post by CarolynEd.Dir. » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:17 am

In the November issue of our e-newsletter we featured an interview with the author of ‘Unstuck: Your Guide to the Seven-Stage Journey Out of Depression.’ Dr. James Gordon is a world-renowned mind-body expert and Founder of the Center for Mind-Body Medicine. We now learn that Dr. Gordon will be sharing his expertise in managing stress, anxiety and depression in his very own “Unstuck” PBS TV special this month! We encourage you to tune in and learn more from this amazing pioneer in the field of integrative medicine.

Learn more: http://www.kpbs.org/news/2009/...uide-out-depression/

Dates and times when ‘Unstuck’ airs in your state: http://www.cmbm.org/downloads/Unstuck-PBS%20dates.pdf

PBS Station Finder: www.pbs.org/stationfinder/index.html

deedee00

Post by deedee00 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:17 am

I've never heard of the channel they give for Chicago.

samcat

Post by samcat » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Hopefully someone can answer my question about the type of e-newsletter Carolyn is discussing here. Do you actually get an e-mail in your inbox on your computer, or is she talking about the newsletters that are on the intrductory page of the StressCenter.com website?

When I got my package from StressCenter.com in January, there was a Less Stress Press and I loved it. I talked to Carolyn and she said they were in e-mail form now but that I had been unsubscribed, probably because I did not want the vitamins. She said she would take care of the problem, but then I saw the newsletters on the StressCenter.com opening pages and assumed that was what she was talking about. However, there is nothing there for November, so maybe I was wrong. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks a bunch.

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello

Here's the link to the newsletter section of the site here. I think you could probably bookmark it or mark it as a favorite to find it easily later down the road :)

http://www.stresscenter.com/mw...ce-in-your-life.html

If you can't click on this then copy and paste it in your browser and it should take you right there to the Dr's article
Take Care
Jill~

samcat

Post by samcat » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:41 am

Jill,

Thanks for the help. I just copied the article.

It is very frustrating. I cannot seem to get added to the e-newsletter list. As I understand it, one is supposed to come to the inbox on your computer. Is that right? For the third time, I requested they do so today. Anyway, thanks for your help. Nobody at the StressCenter.com seems to have any answers--they just tell you to e-amil support@stresscenter.com, and no one ever replies!

Sounds like a good book. Appreciate your reply to me.

CarolynEd.Dir.

Post by CarolynEd.Dir. » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:55 am

SAMCAT, Did you send me your email address? There have been some problems with a few of the addresses-I know very little about the inner workings of the internet, but I know that if one ever blocks an email from us (including Good Days) that will kick out the email address.

Let me know if I can try to reinstate your email...did you purchase the program from us? That might make a difference also. Carolyn

samcat

Post by samcat » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:50 am

Carolyn,

You are such a dear person for trying to help me again. Yes, I purchased the program from the StressCenter.com in January 2009 and made all the payments. You had even sent me a handwritten note and called and said you would try to straighten out the problem. This happened in May 2009. When I saw the newsletter archives on the StressCenter.com site, I thought that was what you were talking about. However, after your note last night, I realized, whoops, they still didn't get it right even though Carolyn corresponded with them about it.

I will give you my e-mail address again and hope you can get those web people to fix it. I never blocked any e-mail about the vitamins--I just called them on the phone and told them that I did not want them. Frankly, I am not good enough at e-mail to even know how to block an address:) If you can reinstate my e-mail address so that I can get the Less Stress Press e-newsletters, that would be great. It is rowan901@comcast.net.

Thanks for your help!!

PS I still don't think any of the ones I have read online have been as good as the one you did in the intro package. I really like your way of expressing your thoughts and how you seem to cut right to the heart of the matter.

Kay Pierson

Post by Kay Pierson » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:08 am

I am really interested in the CD for driving do you have one that helps relax my fear is mainly dring alone

Keli

Post by Keli » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:57 am

Carolyn,

I just got the program and I am not on your email list. Can you help me get your news letter?

Thank you,
Keli

suburban84

Post by suburban84 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 am

[

EMAIL]katt991@wmconnect.com[/EMAIL]

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”