celebrating me

Share your successes with others
bna

Post by bna » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:30 am

Hi I just wanted to share an accomplishment that I celebrating today. My overcoming a few days of scary obessive thinking.

Earlier this week, I was going through a "growth spurt". I was having panicky feelings and scary obessive thinking that was really unnerving. I thought to myself here we go again, this junk is back.

It started Sunday evening, I attributed to tiredness and tried to float. When I woke on Monday it all came back. I was particularly vulnerable. I was chasing every scary thought down to analyze and I was carried away dwelling in them.

By Monday afternoon, I couldn't stand it anymore. I pulled out my program and reveiwed lessons 1,2 and 10, as well as listening to my relaxation tape over and over. I also listened to some spiritual tapes that I had. By Tuesday I was beginning to feel better. So here I am on Friday feeling like my "new self" again.

Today, I truely feel blessed. If you told me on Monday that I'd be feeling this way today I would have said no way. I was so anxious and feeling overwhelmed.

You may ask, why does she feel blessed? Well I experienced the nightmare and with God's help and this program, I got through it. I am blessed to have found this program. In the past, before this program, I would have been paralyzed for weeks over the scary obessive thinking and the resulting panicky feelings. I would not have been able to function nor take care of my family.

I came out of it within 2-3 days and feel blessed to have experienced this. I feel stronger.

I have learned some new insights about myself from this last growth spurt which I had never realized before. This new knowledge will assist me dealing in future growth spurts.

This program has helped me to develop compassion and acceptance for myself. I am so proud of myself.

Thank you all for listening. Take care and God Bless.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:05 am

(((((BIG BEAR HUG))))) bna!!!

I am sooooooooo thrilled to hear you are feeling so much better and did it using your skills...
YES!! YES!! YES... CONGRATS TO THE NEW, HAPPIER, STRONGER YOU!!!!!

Job very well done. I hope you will reward your progress in a fantastic way!!!

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:33 am

I'm pretty sure God used you in order to help me :)
I'm in the exact same boat: obsessing over my obsessing and scared, "this is back and I'm not sure I can handle it...what if it gets out of hand, etc."
I know I can. With your example printed out to remind me, I know I'll make it through this setback and somehow be stronger for it. I have got to push through and do the things I know I can do for myself.
Thanks be to God for getting you through the yucks! Well done for taking care of yourself!